Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Out of Home Advertising Association of America. Please fill out the form below. It asks basic information about your company. This form will be sent to OAAA for processing, and someone from the Membership Team will be in contact to finish your application for membership.
General (Billboards) Call for Dues Card
Any company that owns or operates billboards in the United States.
Other Outdoor Media Call for Dues Card
Any company that sells space for advertising on street furniture, transit or place-based out of home media displays.
Associate Members See Sub-Categories Below
Any company or individual providing services or products to the out of home advertising industry. Includes Supplier, Financial, and Attorney members.
- Attorney $2,500 Annually
Any individual or firm providing legal services to the out of home advertising industry.
- Financial $2,500 Annually
A company or individual providing financial services to the out of home advertising industry.
- Supplier $2,500 Annually
Any company or individual providing services or products to the out of home advertising industry.
- Tech $4,000 Annually
Any company providing technology services or products to the out of home advertising industry.
Affiliate Members See Sub-Categories Below
- Affiliates $500 Annually
Any company or individual supporting the goals of the out of home advertising industry.
- Agencies $1,000 Annually for single locations / $2,000 Annually for multiple locations
Any company or individual involved in the design and planning of out of home advertising.
Any company or individual involved in the buying of out of home advertising.
- Independent specialists with one location $1,000 Annually
- Independent specialists with more than one location $2,000 Annually
- Specialists who are part of an agency family $4,000 Annually
- State Outdoor Advertising Associations $500 Annually
Any state outdoor advertising association.
International $1,800 Annually
Any industry company, association, or individual located outside the United States and interested in the OAAA and its services.
OAAA Membership Qualifications for Out of Home Media Companies
You must meet one or more of the following criteria for your application to be considered for membership.
A display format that meets any of the following criteria:
- A permitted medium – any publicly displayed media format that is permitted by a state or municipal government. Examples include bulletins, posters, and wall murals.
- A franchised medium – any publicly displayed media format that is operated with a franchise granted by a public agency for defined services and a specified period of time. Examples include bus ads, bus shelters, and airports.
- A contracted medium - any framed publicly displayed media format that is operated with a contract for advertising services granted by a private entity for defined services and a specified period of time. Examples include mall ads, digital elevator screens, and restroom displays.
Note: This form informs OAAA of your interest in joining. It is not a membership application. An application will be sent to you after speaking with an OAAA representative.